Give once below, BUT we REALLY need MONTHLY DONATIONS

Become a PATIENT PROTECTOR...For just $10 Monthly,

YOU can try to keep FFC and the support going, CLICK HERE

When you give to FFC you give to helping for better information and policies for those too sick to fight for themselves.

Just $10 Monthly to be a FFC PATIENT PROTECTOR...For $50 Monthly you can be a PHYSICIAN PROTECTOR

For $100 Monthly your an ESSENTIAL PROTECTOR of Patients, Physicians, Veterans, and Caregivers  

FFC's Patient Protectors are patients and supporters that want current information, contact information, and to help when they can but to be a constant supporter. Patient protectors are the voice of the people in providing good information and making sure Florida patients get and keep the access they need. We need to make sure no patients are discriminated against at home or at work. They support FFC's research into finding and presenting the best scientific information and physician discussions. Does that sound like something you support? Then signup now. 

Your contribution keeps us working hard on your behalf. If you would prefer to give $100 one time you can also just do that and you will be added to our Patient Protector List. Just give below. You can receive special Patients protector offers, announcements, events, invites and more. Signup Here

For those wanting to give a monthly amount more then $10 visit:




For One Time Donations, use the info below...

Please contribute by filling out the form below or sending a check to:

Payable to: Florida for Care


Current Mailing Address:

Florida for Care 

3921 Alton Rd. #272

Miami Beach, FL 33140


*Disclaimer: Though we are a non profit C(4) Contributions are NOT tax deductible.

FFC's Patient Protectors may be added to our website in the future and may be cancelled at any time without recourse. You can cancel a recurring donation easily by logging into your FFC account or paypal account and cancelling, or contact us at the email [email protected] with any issues or if you would prefer not to be listed. 

Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.
Contributions are not tax deductible.