If you blink too fast, there’s a good chance you’ll miss this sale!
For a limited time we're offering an amazing deal on MediCannaposium General registration of $100 OFF! Use Promo Code: FFC18
This deal lasts through March 7th and then it’s over. Take advantage now. Place your order today!
Calling all physicians interested in integrating medical cannabis as part of their clinical practice!
- Have you taken your state's mandated medical cannabis certification course and still feel like you don't know what to do?
- Have you attended a medical cannabis meeting or seminar and still have questions about how to apply all that knowledge?
- Are you concerned about the legalities surrounding a medical cannabis practice and being a medical cannabis ordering physician in your state?
- Are you currently ordering medical cannabis for your patients but want to take that to the next level?
Then join us at:
A Conference for Physicians to Practically Learn How to use Medical Cannabis to Help their Patients!
This is NOT your run of the mill medical cannabis conference!
It's for DOs and MD's ONLY!
Leave prepared to take action in your practice or to take your medical cannabis practice to the next level!
This is a one of a kind, innovative conference and attendance is limited so sign up today! I look forward to seeing many of you in person! If you know a Physician who can benefit from this, please spread the word!
Go to: Medicannaposium.com to sign up today!
Share with other docs you know who might be interested!
Sign up now to learn more about how you can help your patients with Medical Cannabis!
****Attendance will be limited to promote effective discussion and understanding so that you can be prepared to implement changes in your practice right away!
*CME Credits will be available and certificates will be awarded same day!
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- You are a physician who wants to learn more about how Medical Cannabis can be helpful to patients!
- You are certified to order Medical Cannabis and want to learn practicals on how to apply it to patient care and their disease processes!
- You want to learn from experienced Medical Cannabis Physicians to take your knowledge to the next level.
The only known physician in the US with a PhD specifically in the field of cellular and molecular cannabinoid research from the University of South Florida’s College of Medicine.
Dr. Sasha’s award-winning published research has contributed towards the advancement of the therapeutic potential for cannabis over the last two decades, being referenced worldwide in numerous scholarly articles and books.
Short Biography: Sasha Noe, DO, PhD, is a dual doctorate, board-certified award-winning Family Medicine Physician and Researcher, Best Selling Author, Speaker, Consultant, and expert in Preventative Medicine, Chronic Disease Management, Cannabinoid research and Medical Cannabis. After earning her bachelor of science in biology with a minor in chemistry at Palm Beach Atlantic University in 1994, she went on to earn a masters and doctorate in medical microbiology and immunology at the University of South Florida College of Medicine in 2000. The focus of her dissertation was the cellular and molecular distribution and function of Cannabinoid Receptor 1 in murine immune cells as well as the role of cannabinoids in HIV infection and replication. Dating back to the mid 90’s Dr. Noe earned several awards both regionally and nationally for her work in cannabinoid research, most notably, the Young Investigators award from her research on cannabinoids and HIV. Since the mid 90’s she has presented her research at numerous scientific conferences, societies and meetings across the country including the International Cannabinoid Research Society for which she is currently a member.
After several years in academia she went on to attended Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine where she earned her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree. She went on to serve as the chief intern and chief resident of the Family Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment program in St. Petersburg, FL and now serves Apollo Beach, FL and the surrounding southern hillsborough counties through her medical practices.
As the only known physician in the US with a PhD specifically in the field of cellular and molecular cannabinoid research, Dr. Noe is undoubtedly one of the nations leading expert in the field of medical cannabis and her award-winning published research has contributed towards the understanding and advancement of the therapeutic potential for cannabis over the last two decades, being referenced nationally and worldwide in numerous scholarly articles and books.
Due to her unique qualifications as a physician and the leading medical cannabis expert, she is sought out by many of her peers as well as patients and medical cannabis industry leaders as a consultant.
Medicannaposium - Physician CME
March 10, 2018 at 8am - 5pm
- 10/23/2018 Carlos Curbelo Calls on Jeff Sessions, DOJ to Get Out of the Way of Medical Marijuana Research
- 10/23/2018 Tallahassee should fulfill voters’ wishes on medical marijuana, influencers say
- 10/23/2018 We asked Florida candidates if they’ve smoked marijuana. Here’s what they said.
- More Headlines >
801 Arthur Godfrey Rd
Miami Beach, FL 33140
- Phone: (850) 364-4868
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (850) 745-2634
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org