- New 2-Hour Physician Education Course
- List of all Doctors Registered (Alphabetical for now, soon by location)
- Patient Access Guide
- 2017 Legislative Session Top 10 Accomplishment PDF
- FL Medical Marijuana Testing PDF
- Physician PDF: What has changed for you since Senate Bill 8A passed?
- Senate Bill 8-A (2017)
- Blank 2016 Medical Marijuana Petition
- DOH-Office of Medical Marijuana Use
"Allows medical use of marijuana for individuals with debilitating medical conditions as determined by a licensed Florida physician. Allows caregivers to assist patients’ medical use of marijuana. The Department of Health shall register and regulate centers that produce and distribute marijuana for medical purposes and shall issue identification cards to patients and caregivers. Applies only to Florida law. Does not immunize violations of federal law or any non-medical use, possession or production of marijuana."
Please visit the Division of Elections site for more information on the amendment:
Intent of authors
Amendment 2 analysis of intent
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Coming soon.
- One of our supporting partners -